Skip to main content

ARM logoARM logo
We do it better
 
 
 
 
 
 

ARM Coal

Participating Coal Business (PCB)

The Participating Coal Business (PCB) assets are situated in the Witbank Coalfield, about 7km south of the town of Ogies in Mpumalanga province, South Africa.

Ownership: ARM holds an effective 20.2% in PCB, Glencore Operations South Africa owns the remaining 79.8%

Management: Governed by a supervisory committee with five Glencore representatives and three ARM representatives with operational management of the PCB mines contracted to Glencore

Operational statistics

image

 

Coal division

Coal Division map

Coal division map


Partner companies

Xstrata Coal South Africa

www.xstrata.com


African Rainbow Minerals © 2019 | Site map | Contact us | Disclaimer